3/8" (Dia.) Double Compression Bit with 3/8" Shank
Compression Spiral bits eliminate chipping on both sides of double-sided veneers or laminated materials for the finest finish. These tools combine up shear and down shear flutes to prevent tear out on either side of the material. They are ideal for routing laminates like double-sided melamine panels, and also cuts well in plywood, hardwood or softwood. For use in CNC, hand-held and table-mounted routers.
- Clean, chip free cuts in double-sided materials
- Combine up shear and down shear cutting action
- Black I.C.E. coating for cool cutting edge and superior chip evacuation
- Freud Premier Solid Carbide
- Black I.C.E. + Freud TiCo Hi-Density Carbide = 2X increased life and performance vs. standard uncoated bits